Colin Munroe – “Last Cause” (88-Keys Cause N’ Effect Remix)
One would think I would have posted this 1st or maybe 2nd since this is Colin’s song & not mine. But uh… Here goes nothin’. Actually this song is pretty dope so “here goes SOMETHIN’!”
My verse went a lil’ somethin’ like THIS:
You will be my “Last Cause”
I will be your first effect
I can’t help starring at your face
Like you had some weird birth defect
(Oh… Oh I’m sorry. I can’t help myself)
Sometimes those things that’s worth fighting for
I will take a day off
Even if I’m chairman of the board
I can’t afford to let you
Slip right through these cracks I bet you
iChat will let me get you
- Colin for considering me & hitting me up for this remix & liking (& understanding) my verse.
- Andrew Kennedy (Colin‘s manager) for [literally] schoolin’ me on the proper usage of the apostrophe (‘).
- Philip “Sporty” Sportel. (I don’t really know him whatsoever to give him that obvious nickname but I thought I’d throw it in). Thanks for ‘degreasing’ my photo as best you could.
- Wentz for helping me out on the keys with this one. I have to raise the level of your tracks if/when this really gets placed.
- Eric Vogel for the high octane, fun-filled photo shoots. My wife’s gunnin’ for ya so you’d better watch out.
Post Script: Click on both banners to download the music. *duhhh*