“America’s Suitehearts” (Patrick Stump Remix)
I know what you’re all thinking: “Damn 88′! You’re mad late with this one son. You slow muthaf*cka.”
I know… I know… But why so harsh? *sheesh*
Well, due to the fact that everybody & their hairy-lipped aunties posted this remix already, I figure I’d try & put a little ‘spin’ on my post to highlight my verse on this song by Fall Out Boy which also featured Joe Budden & MURS.
(Click on photo below to hear a very very dope song)
Let’s here it for ‘America’s Suiteheart’
I wear my heart sleeve
For Britney Spears’
Baby and car seat1
Maybe my peers
Think it’s a far reach
But when I got fame, the same people
Claimed I changed in a heartbeat
Would you please tell these paparazzi
To only flash me once
I speed off
Leaving tire spots
I burn rubber
Like fire crotch2
Now I’m getting cornered
They’re throwing shots
At the M.C. with big wins
I gotta grow thick skin
Impale me then
You’ll find my face
Up on The Daily 103
I should stop
Like the octogon
Sign my privacy away
For your viewing pleasure like Octomom4
Down, set, one
Hut, hut hike
Notes: Here are my references in case you missed it.
1. Click Here >>> Spears’ Baby Facing Wrong Way In Car Seat
- Pete Wentz & Jensen Karp for taking me into consideration & reaching out to me [early,] to be a part of this phenomenal remix. I have to admit, due to my studio equipment mishaps, I dropped the ball on the initial plan but I’m back up & running fellas so… Let’s go!
- Patrick Stump. BOTH beats were sick for this remix. Dope! By the way, do people know that there really should be an “H” at the end of your name?
- Joe Budden & MURS. Good job gentlemen. Let’s keep this hip hop sh*t going. Word! MURS, is your name usually spelled in all caps? I’ve seen it like this & spelled regularly an equal amount of times. Let me know homey.
- Ben Lyons & Catt Sadler of The Daily 10. Thanks for blowin’ me up; Star status over here!!! More on this in a later post folks. Oh and an extra thanks for that nice intro Catt.